SISMage-CIG, SHOWCASING OUR GEOSCIENCE AND RESERVOIR KNOW-HOW
Based at the CSTJF, the SISMAGE-CIG (for chaîne intégrée gésociences) software suite is the integrated "in-house" platform. The platform is unparalleled in the industry and accessible to all of TotalEnergies' Exploration & Production geoscience and reservoir engineers.
SISMAGE-CIG offers solutions that are unique in the world, decompartmentalizing the different geoscience disciplines.
This shared environment reinforces the synergy between geoscience and reservoir experts, which is decisive for determining major heterogeneities of increasingly complex geologies.
The advantages of an extensive array of integrated tools
Tools for geophysical interpretation, analysis, geological and reservoir modeling and uncertainty modeling form a software suite incorporated into a a single platform.
Centralizing our proprietary tools and data in a common workspace has multiple advantages:
- Simplified transmission of results from one tool to another.
- This is not possible with commercial, off-the-shelf modeling software.
- The ability to easily rerun/update the entire workflow in the light of new data or assumptions.
- The boundaries between the different geoscience and reservoir disciplines are much more permeable, which is a real lever for optimizing our modeling and interpretation workflows.
- The possibility of enriching it (without licensing constraints) through the constant addition of innovations resulting from our R&D. This makes it possible to adapt our tools according to the needs of users, and to offer "tailor-made" solutions to guarantee higher quality, more efficient, and faster operations.
For more information:
- Revealing and understanding the invisible: at the core of the CSTJF’s expertise: