The CSTJF’s Fluids and Organic Geochemistry Department offers a full range of services, from high-precision analyses to their detailed interpretation.
CRACKING MAJOR TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGES
- The Fluids & Organic Chemistry laboratory harnesses highly advanced technologies with its own patented equipment. The diversification of its measuring techniques and continuous quality improvement now contribute to a better assessment of fluid properties and the potential of source-rocks, rich in organic matter that can be transformed into hydrocarbons.
- Ideally positioned and equipped to meet some of the major technical challenges of the oil and gas industry, our laboratory is staffed by a team of experts who work in compliance with the most stringent safety and quality standards.
Our expertise covers five key activities:
- On-site sampling of hydrocarbon fluids.
- Composition and isotopic analysis of oil, gas and source-rock samples.
- Rock and source-rock characterization.
- Characterization of reservoir fluid behavior and thermophysical properties of oil and gas samples.
- Analysis at sites with limited access using specialized portable laboratory equipment: Pressure Volume Temperature (PVT), allocation of production, gas chromatography.